Robyn

Robyn
Well, what can I say. This is my skin and Im comfortable in it. Well most of the time.!!!

Max my beautiful grandson

Max my beautiful grandson

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Im puzzled !!

I have spent the night on the latest glamour girls swap which is an altered puzzle piece. The theme is to showcase the place we live. I have been out with my camera and got some great photos but nothing seems to have really inspired me so far. No doubt as per normal my best ideas will start flowing when I am supposed to be sleeping!! I find the whole craft thing quite puzzling really sometimes . Oh well must go so I can lie awake all night thinking about my puzzle piece.!!

No comments:

George

George
George and his very best mate, the bike.

George in his travel uniform ready to go to Invercargill for the interschool with the debating team

George in his travel uniform ready to go to Invercargill for the interschool with the debating team
George , our debater.