Robyn

Robyn
Well, what can I say. This is my skin and Im comfortable in it. Well most of the time.!!!

Max my beautiful grandson

Max my beautiful grandson

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ureka !!!

Ureka, I found it . I have been looking for the source of my most recent technique used for making cards. It was from the tvweekly website . It is in the archives under paper trail. I have adapted it to make these little note cards and it was a lot of fun. My dear friend Sonya who i had a lovely lunch and afternoon with today must have thought I had gone bonkers as I just couldnt remember where I had sourced this from. A senior moment of which I have many these days !!!

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Yeeharr!! They are so so awesome. Thanks for that! I will be sure to check that out! AND you are no more bonkers than me. hehe.
Thanks so much for the visit and all the lunch goodies. It is always lovely to see you and was the bright spot of my week.
I am up to my ears in scrapping today- the pressure is on big time!
xoxox

Sonya said...

Wishing you all a wonderfull christmas. Sending loads of love to you all. XXXXXX

Sonya said...

Hi there my friend, I so want to do coffee with you one day and have a catch up...I am missing you.
In the mean time I have an award for you, check it out on my blog. If you get a chance sometime just copy and paste it to your blog.XXXXX

Sonya said...

Hello, here I am popping in to see if you have your zantangles posted...I will be backXXXX

Sonya said...

OMG..whats going on?? I can see them on the wee picture on my blog side bar...but am unable to find them on your blog...have you cahnged blogs??? Hang-on, I will have a wee explore!

Sonya said...

LOL...me ...again! Im thinking your blog will take on a whole new subject matter soon??! xoxox

George

George
George and his very best mate, the bike.

George in his travel uniform ready to go to Invercargill for the interschool with the debating team

George in his travel uniform ready to go to Invercargill for the interschool with the debating team
George , our debater.