Robyn

Robyn
Well, what can I say. This is my skin and Im comfortable in it. Well most of the time.!!!

Max my beautiful grandson

Max my beautiful grandson

Sunday, September 30, 2007

About Me

Hi to you all, I am Robyn, am 40 something , have a great husband Graeme and 3 cool kids, Rachel, Jenny and George. I live in Oamaru, a small town on the coast in North Otago in the South Island of Newzealand. We moved here almost 4 years ago from Duntroon where we still have a farm. graeme commutes each day and george continues to go to the local School. I still consider it to be our community.We have a fantastic veiw of the sea and the mountains in Oamaru which is my saving grace coming from the open space of the country.. Between that , this and crafts I get very little done!!!.
My career for 20+ years has been in Mental health as a registered nurse. I have recently taken a break from nursing and am about to embark on a new career in more formal counselling. I am very excited about that.
I enjoy doing paper craft and dabbling in other crafts as they come up. My friend Sonya is the talented one in my life and her work continues to inspire me and keep me interested in trying new ideas.

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Hello my darling friend. I love your blog, especially all of the kind and wonderfull things you said about me!!! Hey- the photo, well... I had that coming A!!
I have just put a link to your blog on my blog so I can keep popping in!! Gee I need to go do the tea dishes now- Yes I did take time out to cook tea, was a hardship though. Sending you my love, and by the way, you are very talented yourself. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sonya said...

Hey I have it sussed I think! Check out my slide show.
Hope you are having some lovely moments to yourself today.

Sonya said...

I am still here, but am about to start Cams hat. At last I have the slide show thing going as I want, well pretty much anyway.
Am wondering what you are busy at? Love and Hugs Sonya.

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonya said...

Hello again. Im back!! Hat getting closer, am going to save the rest for Friday , im all hatted out! Hope you have had, or are having lots of joy with your puzzels. Im going to launch into mine soon as ive whipped up a card for brother in laws (Dave)birthday on Friday. Hoping the boys are warm and cozy in their hut. Will look out for you later. XX

Sonya said...

Hi ya, Just in my blog and thinking of you, as always so popped in to say hello.
Hope your day is going ok and the waters are smooth!
Sending loveXXX

George

George
George and his very best mate, the bike.

George in his travel uniform ready to go to Invercargill for the interschool with the debating team

George in his travel uniform ready to go to Invercargill for the interschool with the debating team
George , our debater.